- Each round will consist of 2 runs.
- Run will start from the dock and will be 1 whole lap and finish on the kickers.
- You will get 1 pickup per run.
- If you fall after the carrier passes the 4th corner pulley then no continue.
- Your best run will count.
- Each run will consist of 5 sections
(Kickers/Sect 1/Sect 2/Sect 3/Sect4).
Sections to be decided when the course is finalized.
- Each judge will give a score out of 10 per section per run (computer will add up as we go)
- 5 judges will judge each run with the top and bottom scores being dropped.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 5 sections make up this course so there is room to mix it up.
- Judges want to see good execution on all tricks (clean/well grabbed/not zeached)
- Composition is important, if you spin one way or repeat tricks it will effect your score (make sure you’re mixing it up)